La Bouche Rouge - Le Sérum Noir Mascara
A technological breakthrough: a glass mascara with a 99% natural origin ingredients formula and no petrochemical derivatives that ensures volume and care. 100% recyclable. With La Bouche Rouge's commitment to the planet in mind, this mascara is not waterproof as a waterproof mascara is formulated with film-forming / plasticizing agents. This mascara formula contains water to facilitate the removal of your makeup, without rubbing and damaging the lashes.
Good for you:
- Jojoba oil is a 100% vegetal extract and part of millenary beauty rituals for its multiple virtues. The cold-pressed seeds give a rich serum that nourishes and stimulates eyelash growth.
- The Sérum Noir Mascara contains carnauba wax to thicken, stretch and lift lashes from root to tip for glamour eyes, in the spirit of the Sixties.
- No microplastics: La Bouche Rouge’s formulas do not contain silicon, talc, nor microplastics.
Good for the planet:
- Vegan and not tested on animals.
- The bottle of Le Sérum Noir Mascara is a jewel of innovation. Each part of the bottle was designed to be desirable and recyclable. The glass tube is produced in France using traditional glassmaking techniques that draw upon one hundred-year-old savoir-faire. The cap is made in 100% recyclable metal.
- The brush and wiping ring are the first in the world without microplastic. Instead, the brush is composed of castor plant fiber. Its shape was designed to lengthen lashes and provide thickness and volume, without clumping.
- You can place your mascara in your normal, glass recycle bin; it will never end up in nature.
Free from toxins, plastic powders, silicones, beeswax, microplastics et preservatives.