La Bouche Rouge - 'Nude Brown' Lip Pencil
La Bouche Rouge's Nude Brown lip pencil is made of wood and an infinitely recyclable metal cap, in Hesdin l'Abbé in France. Its 99,4% natural origin ingredients formula, made with castor oil, squalane and Vitamin E and without plastic, glides on your lips and makes precise application easy, bringing volume and definition to your lips. This shade is ideal to highlight lipsticks with brown undertones like the La Bouche Rouge Lipstick Refill 'Nude Brown'.
Good for you:
- Castor oil is an oil derived from the seeds of a tree from Brazil. It has moisturizing properties and is known to improve the growth of lashes and eyebrows.
- Vitamin E acts as an anti-ageing agent on your skin. While adding a nice shade, our pencils nourish the skin and restore softness and suppleness.
- Bisabolol is a soothing agent extracted from chamomile, which helps to repair and protect the skin.
- No microplastics: La Bouche Rouge’s formulas do not contain silicon, talc, nor microplastics.
Good for the planet:
- Vegan and not tested on animals
- No more plastic: The pencil is made of cedar wood, with an infinitely recyclable metal cap.
Free from toxins, plastic powders, silicones, beeswax, microplastics et preservatives.